Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Covid-19.

Covid-19. 

Covid-19 is a deadly disease that is fast spreading. It’s spread all over the world there over 1 million cases worldwide. Everyone is trying to stop Covid-19. Some places are doing good and some are doing bad. Nz is doing good but countries like Italy are one of the worst hit countries.in nz Covid-19 we are doing great at the moment. There's about 19 deaths and about five cace a day. Thats my little peace about Covid-19.

I wrote this because i wanted to tell you what i knew about Covid-19. 

Did you learn? something if you did comment.


3 comments:

  1. Great Cage. You have been keeping up with what is going on in NZ and around the world in relation to Covid 19. How did you research your information about Covid 19? I wonder if things have changed since you wrote this?
    Na Mrs Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this Cage. Yes, it's been a terrible virus for the whole world hasn't it? Things are changing every week. Stay safe & well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this Cage.Do you want to go back to shcool

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.