Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

minecraft story


One dark and stormy sheep was struck by lightning and it created a goldin sheep. It's founder is named Max the noob. He is a big noob. He thought he was a pro if he created a diamond sword it would turn into a wooden hoe. If he found a chest that said free diamond he would open it and it’s a trap chest and he explores. He also loves dirt. His house is created out of dirt and wood. And a sihie says MAX THE NOOB. the next day he went to go mining well he was mining he heard a strange noise his ears twitch it was a creeper BOOM!!!! .        

             

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cage I like your Minecraft. What is a Noob?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Cage. Thank you for writing about Minecraft. I don't know much about Minecraft. I'm sure if you write more Minecraft stories I will learn more. Like Leyton I too would like to know what a Noob is? Cage you may want to check your writing for spelling, punctuation and meaning before posting. I look forward to reading more Minecraft stories.
    Na Mrs Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is really cool Cage. I like minecraft and I like your story.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.