Pages

Monday, September 16, 2019

Garden


WALT: We are learning to design and create pallet garden prototypes 


Why I chose this Design I chose this design because for half a day it will have lots of sun and it's easy to build. Plants that don't need full sun are the sort of plants i'm going to grow. I’ll put a bird net around and over the plants so I can unclip it and water the plants.


 Equipment list: 2 Pallets Nails Hammer Screw driver Pipe.


 First we started researching designs for ideas I didn't really enjoy it . Then we did a health and safety poster this one was easy. After we did our design in our books then we did a final design. It was OK and then we did a prototype. I thought it would easy and fast but I mucked up a few times and it took a while but I finished it. It was easy.




This was very fun I enjoyed it.

Do you like gardening? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.